[P]leaSe GiVe Me $$[$]

--BiO--

My photo
Bidor, Perak, Malaysia
simply juz an advertising student...

Sunday, October 5, 2008

3rd times Interview

this is the 3rd times of my interview...
i planed to work at Kampar Sushi King...
luckily my frens wanted to go Ipoh so can bring me along...

i reached Kampar Tesco...
i asked them...they said their outlet hav no vacancy but others got...
they recommended me to ask Sushi King at Ipoh...

i asked Ipoh Parade's Sushi King...
they hired me but their hostel is in Jusco area.....
so they shift me to Jusco outlet...
i got a call to fill up the form in Jusco...
so i went ther but sudden the manager tell me 2 Malay girls will be shift from Kampar outlet & they need hostel so i forced to wait for reply again...
haiz....

then i go n interview another shop...with no more choice...
FOOD N TEA
but finally they hired me...
i will start working from 13 October onward...
ermm...this is not my best choice....yerrr...

then me n my fren went to the largest tesco in Malaysia...
located in station 18...
it is 4 times larger than usual tesco...waoh...lastly we sre going bac home...
now i am just waiting to start working...haiz....