[P]leaSe GiVe Me $$[$]

--BiO--

My photo
Bidor, Perak, Malaysia
simply juz an advertising student...

Sunday, April 19, 2009

---What am I WaitinG 4---

i becoming more and more use to wait for others people, when ah jie not yet went to New York, every time we are meeting, I'm the one who is waiting for her.(miss her so much, hope can wait for u one more time). then every time meeting wif burger and linlin sure i'm waiting also, hahaha but i'm not mad la, if the place i'm waiting is nice i nevermind one. ^^ few days ago, going kl to find burger, linlin and ah zhu, i was taking 10am bus from kampar haven't eat breakfast even one drop of water, reached pasar seni at 1230pm burger ask me go asia jaya wait she then ok lo. i was there on 1245pm and burger come at 210pm=.= but there are more to wait, wait linlin to come down from her hostel 220pm to 245pm, wait burger and linlin finish their photography meeting 3pm to 5pm finally i got to eat things liao at burger's restaurant Ducking. after that go low yat buy thing then went to find the ah zhu, at first we wanted to have steamboat with she but we cant manage to do so. so having mcd as dinner.jaming
lin lin and ah zhu
a great look of ah zhu


&




&






hahahahahaha

the pokai fat gan hao

it's time to go liao, on the way burger sending me to kl sentral, there is a road block and i could't catch my train for the 2nd time, haiz. lastly, burger sent me to pudu and i take bus to ipoh and ask lim wei them to fetch me back. paiseh ar.

*sorry for troubling u all :P







*************************************************



am i still waiting for u to find me back, am i waiting for it, dunno why recently i been thinking of u when i was alone in my room, when i scared, boring, but y, i think i was over but maybe not...






going to ipoh with daddy later...

2 comments:

gackyz said...

hahaah! fat hao bao. i agree with u ! claps claps

axiaop said...

who you miss so much......hahah