[P]leaSe GiVe Me $$[$]

--BiO--

My photo
Bidor, Perak, Malaysia
simply juz an advertising student...

Saturday, November 15, 2008

---1ST BANG---

today is the day for my 2nd project...
it start on 12pm so i drive to kampar at 11pm...
when i passing in front of the junction of Taman Perdana...
in front of me is a lorry it stop so i stop too...
in that moment i look behind i saw the lorry is getting close and suddenly...


BANG****1st bang
BANG********2nd bang
the lorry behind bang my bumper...

i was STUN...huh???wat is happening...
i get down on the spot and see how is the crash caused...
then the lorry driver get down too and we drive to aside to discuss about it...
it was the 1st time i face this so i called my dad to help...
dad came and ask to report it...
b4 i go i snap some pics...



we drive to trafic tapah to report it...
they ask this ask that even ask me how many siblings u hav....
i was juz giving respond...

after reported all of it...
i went bac home...
suddenly i realize if this car taken to fix...
how am i going to continue my WORK...go to PENANG...go ipoh WATCH MOVIE....
and the most IMPORTANT...how can i DRIVE TO GENTING TO WATCH FIR CONCERT....arrrr....
y it happen in this time...grmmm...

the recent thg need to do 1st is drive to ipoh to fix the car but WHO going to fetch me back....
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR......

No comments: