[P]leaSe GiVe Me $$[$]

--BiO--

My photo
Bidor, Perak, Malaysia
simply juz an advertising student...

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

---NOVEMBER---

NOVEMBER 2008 is the worst month i hav in my life, dunno whether it is the climax of my life or end of my life. in this november many thg happen, car bang, dad sick, i sick, i lost my best fren in life and many more. here come another story, my dad and my dad sis or my aunt la, they save money into a special bank acc that onli given to ppl who is over 55 years old and by saving money in that u save 100k u will get 10k for interests in 2years. when my aunt suddenly found the slip she was happy to see that coz she also did't remember got such thg. then she ask dad, where the money, coz daddy still in illness so he juz ignore and ignore. then my aunt and another aunt go to bank and check how many amount are stil in the acc, after checking they find out there is juz 4k somthg, they was like huh 200k now juz have 4k, wat happen o. in that 200k half is my dad's and half is the aunt de, then they search and ask others knw where the money go, then the result they got is 100k are in the public bank mutual gold then 3ok are given to me to study and they assume that the rest of the money hav given to the BITCH to make over her new house. ding, wtf is my dad doing o, dun he knw how many money is tat ar, ding 70k ar u go find whore also no need tat amount of money la, ppl some more hav better body and nicer face not like that fat BITCH. another thg is making me more mad, the magnum share is mum bring it and keep it for me and ah di de, u dare to give the cheque to that bitch, u knw how much money anot o, 8k ar, chi sin ar u giv ppl 8k wat she can giv u o, a pair of oily boob or a pussy that will tercabut. wat i wanna tell is tat share is not urs, is for me n ah di, u dun force me to take my step, if not u will regret. daddy ar dun be tat stupid la, at the begining u said she won't want my money, now u c how much she hav taken pls la stop all this y can't u juz giv me a normal life like every1 hav i juz wan a simple life...PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

bside tat u stop showing off how bliss u r in front of me...
order food for u order food for me...
i help u download the movie la...
stop tat ok...

No comments: