[P]leaSe GiVe Me $$[$]

--BiO--

My photo
Bidor, Perak, Malaysia
simply juz an advertising student...

Friday, November 7, 2008

---2 PACKAGES for MALAYSIAN---

as nowadays all thg is abt business...commercial...
to fight wif competitor u should hav a better and cheaper package....
NOW being a Malaysian there are also 2 different PACKAGES...


PACKAGE 'M' & PACKAGE 'C&I'
PACKAGE 'M'=u will be called as the PRINCE n PRINCESS of the EARTH...
PACKAGE 'C&I'=u will be called as babi, bundek, anythg in bad word...

PACKAGE 'M'=u will get fully paid education...from kinder garden to UNI...
PACKAGE 'C&I'="sorry sir, bcoz u are using package C&I pls dun blame for the lack of equipment in ur school and try ur luck to get free UNI la...."

PACKAGE 'M'=no licence require to start a business...
PACKAGE 'C&I'=pls fill up borang A, Borang b.......bring ur IC....do u broked b4...blah blah blah...

PACKAGE 'M'=u can buy any share when u wan...it is reserved for u...
PACKAGE 'C&I'=tunggu tunggu....mrk belum habis belikan tu...berilah mrk habis belilah...bodoh...

PACKAGE 'M'=u can get loan whenever u want it...
PACKAGE 'C&I'=sorry sir u are not applicable to get tis loan...

PACKAGE 'M'=ur job for ur whole life is to sit down and wait for the ppl who is using PACKAGE 'C&I' to earn money for u...coz as our package is juz giving all thg free so we should hav som1 to sacrify...
PACKAGE 'C&I'=ur life is to pay TAX...pay everythg to ppl who is using PACKAGE 'M'...

here are juz few...ermm will update if got others idea...
the website called youthsay inspire me to say tis...
coz in their forum is saw tat many ppl tat using package'M' are fully no mature at all even they r not youth anymore...so plan to VOICE it out...haha

No comments: