[P]leaSe GiVe Me $$[$]

--BiO--

My photo
Bidor, Perak, Malaysia
simply juz an advertising student...

Thursday, July 9, 2009

---2NitE---

daddy come and visit me this night, another purpose is to change bac the car for me. we went tesco and after that went to Golden Sand restaurant for a yam cha section. there is a very funny waiter there, when he giv bac the change he used a very disgusting voice to flirt at us, yark. then 2nd time he used his body language to show us, wat was tat. damn disgust, by the way it was funny during that time, all table around us started to speak loudly and come out wif, "F ppl's mama" that kind of words. hahahahaha. but do miss my dad so much. and my bro as well.




it is floating on the surface...




1 comment:

Dave Lai said...

yo...siok lo...got ppl flirted u..haha!!