[P]leaSe GiVe Me $$[$]

--BiO--

My photo
Bidor, Perak, Malaysia
simply juz an advertising student...

Saturday, July 11, 2009

---NeaRly ShiT oN My PanT---

2day was a blast, after leave lim wei's car to service, we went to jelapang to get ah theng's IC, at 1st the highway from ipoh to Jelapang the toll is free, after that we get the IC d and get bac to Ipoh, i assume tat go bac is the same so went to the same highway but the result is i did't get my highway ticket and even the TnG and the direction i'm going is to Kuala Kangsar. ohhhhh SHIT....how am i going to go off from this highway. luckily b4 the terowong ther are ppl ther and they open the gate for me to U-turn. but another thg happen is, how am i leave the toll when i reached there. ohhhh GODDD...is time to face it, after my explaination, the person who in charge say NO WAY u will not get the ticket and i asked then wat can i do, he said "kamu perlu bayar enam belas lapan" at 1st i was thinking luckily is juz sixty eight riggit, but then after my brain started to digestthe word onli i realise it is juz 16.80 =.=|||...GOD BLESS finally i bac to Ipoh d...pyuuu...feeling my stomach started to beat me when i am nervous...hohohoo



simply will worry u...

5 comments:

Dave Lai said...

wow...fun trip...nice adventure...

gackyz said...

aiyoryor. why u so dai tou ha d XD

MuK said...

coz...some1 is in my mind distracting me...XD

gackyz said...

hahahahahah. i noe la i noe la. when are u gonna bring XXXXXXX to meet us jek

MuK said...

as soon as possible...