[P]leaSe GiVe Me $$[$]

--BiO--

My photo
Bidor, Perak, Malaysia
simply juz an advertising student...

Monday, July 13, 2009

---AnY LenG LuI To InTro---


during mid nite, miss burger saw my fb comment by a leng lui YaYa from teluk intan. she started to hiao, ermm asking me who she is lar this and tat, then i say she got a little bit juz a little bit "meat"(for sure when yaya see this she will kill me). then she suddenly say "HUH". OPPSS i 4goten she likes skinny de, then started to intro Shu Ping lar, Shiao Ping lar, Beat-Rice lar, and the one who discussed on the convo. after she see the profile she say, chie this is a faker...lol.(this another person are going to kill me also) i do hav few similarity wif her whic is we both born in 29th and we both are PHOTOSHOPER. hahahahaha I guess u knw who u r...hehehehehehe




Sorry for not giving enough love 2 u...
but u given more...
sorry...

2 comments:

yr dearrrrrr said...

lei hou yea =.=

i will kill u if u cm to KL

MuK said...

yorr...liew hean jean...this is the 1st time u comment on my blog...hahahaha