[P]leaSe GiVe Me $$[$]

--BiO--

My photo
Bidor, Perak, Malaysia
simply juz an advertising student...

Monday, February 16, 2009

---Dawn-inG SeA---

13 Feb 2009 after finished copy writing class we felt that is quite early after so we planned to go to Lumut for a life drawing. We begun at 330pm we play, sing, eat and not to be 4goten taking picture lol…

It was far, we used 2hours to reach there, the 1st place we go b4 we reach is the paddy field tat was the 1st time I saw the paddy is turning into golden.

The nxt destination the port 1st thg I do when I reached to port is going to the toilet lol

Lastly we come to our last stop, teluk batik, yeahhhh we walk around looking others ppl KISSING in the sea, see kid playing aroundbreak up feel...

then finally start to draw, I drew 3 pics but I think are lousy so I won’t put it here haha, lim wei and mee yee done a great job, both of them drew very nice, haiz drawing is not for me, so I juz walk around and capture some pics, coz dawn is coming

We went bac to Kampar around 730pm, ther was a pasar malam at the road side and I saw somthgs I did’t eat for a long time, OTAK OTAK yum yum, I straight away stop and buy some then when to the port again coz julien said she wanna buy some souvenir . We sat bside the seaside and enjoyed our OTAK OTAK but it was not spicy so not tat tasty, haizzz. I wanted to capture a pic abt the OTAK OTAK de, the jia yi straight away throw it into the bin wo, nvrmind I capture also, haha.

Juz tat few of OTAK OTAK is not enough to fill our tummy, so went to Mcd, this is wat I had

A bag of 5 set large fries combination…haha so big…

After that we went bac lo, suddenly I drive to a wrong road and end up a graveyard is beside, wahhhh….hahaha reached Kampar around 1130pm then yam cha also at tat nite.

Lastly here, very belated Happy Valentine ’s Day. >.<



heart beating...

No comments: