[P]leaSe GiVe Me $$[$]

--BiO--

My photo
Bidor, Perak, Malaysia
simply juz an advertising student...

Friday, February 6, 2009

---Ma Lai CHaN---

this week tuesday the whole perak is having holiday so i planned to go find my frens whic did't see for long time...whic is Miss Burger Liew and Wah Lin Lin...both of them are my best frens ever. as wah lin lin say my purpose of going to kl is bcoz i wan them to compensate my biftday for me, no la. i juz wanna meet meet u 2 onli. we reached the Graden, we found similarity among 3 of us, 3 of us are wearing skinny jean, we call ourself as Ma Lai Chan. lol as usual we will hav lunch 2gether then spend around 2 to 3 hour to talk but this time burger bring along her frens so our conversation bcom shorter a bit lo. we ate at Zamai juz some random pics

Tagged Lin Lin:
she said this is the best pics we ever had coz both look nice XD
------------------------------------------------
Tagged Burger:me n bao bao...XD
------------------------------------------------
Tagged Food:dumpling reali nice lo...------------------------------------------------
Tagged Present:
from thailad...burgerdomo-kun from gac...

thx you both of u, very gam dong tat u2 treating me so good. is my honour to hav such frens like both of u...appreciate it. thx la. both of u r the gift given by the god....love ya...>.<



non-stoping works are given...

No comments: