[P]leaSe GiVe Me $$[$]

--BiO--

My photo
Bidor, Perak, Malaysia
simply juz an advertising student...

Thursday, January 22, 2009

---ReSpoNsiBiLitY---

u make me feel angry again, i never get that mad, even my classmate also is the 1st time to see me angry like that. if u r going ipoh, fine lo i cant ask for more, but i ardy tell u tat i wanna go ipoh also de, then u say mayb going on thursday or friday not confirm yet, but will let me knw later, ok fine. suddenly sms u 2day after class, only u tell me tat u r on the way to ipoh d. wat??? izzit u promised to let me knw when u r going to ipoh, so tat i can follow, but u tell me when u r on the way to ipoh, y dun u tell me when u reach ipoh. this is not the 1st time u do like tat, hei u said u will tell later, when is ur later, even blame on me say i thought u bought colth d, then i say haven u say u also did't tell me, huh even i bought cloth also i will still be going ipoh ok, is tat hard to juz ask. if u think tat i'm blaming u or u think u hav done nothg wrong fine, settle here...



aggression is all around...

No comments: